Enjoy the fresh air and fun at the farm with your child and their friends and family.
What party rooms are available?
Located next to the indoor play and opening onto the pedal area. The Stable Room is most suited for parties on cooler days. The room is decorated.
Capacity: Seats 32 children on child friendly tables.
In the outdoor play area opposite the jumping pillow. An unheated room most suited for parties on warmer days with some decorations.
Capacity: Seats up to 60 children on child friendly tables and benches.
The Tractor Shed
New for 2022 and centrally located in the outdoor play area. The Tractor Shed is unheated and most suited for parties on warmer days.
Capacity: Seats up to 20 children on adult tables and benches.
What times are available?
Your party booking entitles you to party room hire for a 2 hour period.
9:30am to 11:30am, 12:30pm to 2:30pm, 3pm to 5pm
What do you get?
- Party room for 2 hours
- One free adult with every paying child
- Party hosts and party guests are permitted to stay on the farm all day
- No minimum numbers
How much for a party?
£30 to hire the party room for 2 hours
£9 per child attending the party (regardless of age)
Ready to make a booking?
- Please email email@example.com and include a contact number.
- One of the team will be in touch to go through the options.
- Should you wish to go ahead the £30 room hire payment secures your booking.
What extras are available?
Food and drinks
- Food boxes – presented in an animal design meal box with a ham and a cream cheese sandwich, crisps, carton of apple juice, fromage frais, party fairy cake and mini chocolate bar £4.90 each
- Adult sandwiches from £2.75 per round
- Squash £2.50 per jug (and cups)
Additional adults are charged at normal entrance price
- £9 per adult
- £8 over 60’s
- Download Washbrooks themed party invitations
Party guest list
- To make things as seamless as possible download our birthday party plan
- Please return to firstname.lastname@example.org in the week prior to your party
What happens the week before your party?
In the week prior to your party, we will call to finalise numbers.
Payment is required at least 72 hours prior to the party for
- Number of children attending
- Food boxes (if applicable)
- Adult sandwiches (if applicable)
- Squash (if applicable)
- Any additional adults/over 60’s (if applicable)
Confirmation as to whether any of your party guests have a valid membership card.
You can bring your own food – please note there are no facilities available to store food before, during or after your party.
Fun Farming Fact
Washbrooks was asked to host a party for a 90 year old from the village.