Enjoy the fresh air and fun at the farm with your child and their friends and family.
What party rooms are available?
Located next to the indoor play and opening onto the pedal area. The Stable Room is most suited for parties on cooler days. The room is decorated.
Capacity: Seats 32 children on child friendly tables.
In the outdoor play area opposite the jumping pillow. An unheated room most suited for parties on warmer days with some decorations.
Capacity: Seats up to 60 children on child friendly tables and benches.
The Tractor Shed
Centrally located in the outdoor play area. The Tractor Shed is unheated and most suited for parties on warmer days.
Capacity: Seats up to 30 children on tables and benches.
What times are available?
Your party booking entitles you to party room hire for a 2 hour period.
9:30am to 11:30am – perfect for birthday brunch
12:30pm to 2:30pm – perfect for birthday lunch
3:00pm to 5:00pm – perfect for birthday tea
What do you get?
- Party room for 2 hours
- One free adult with every invited child paid for in advance
- Party hosts and party guests are permitted to stay on the farm all day
- No minimum numbers
How much for a party?
£30 to hire the party room for 2 hours
£9 per child invited to the party (regardless of age)
Ready to make a booking?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include a contact number.
- One of the team will be in touch to go through the options.
- Should you wish to go ahead the £30 room hire payment secures your booking.
Food and drinks
- Food boxes – presented in an animal design meal box with a ham and a cream cheese sandwich, crisps, carton of Radnor Fruits, fromage frais, party fairy cake and mini chocolate bar £5.25 each
- Adult sandwiches from £2.95
- Squash £2.50 per jug (and cups)
Extra adults/over 60’s
Grandparents, aunts, uncles, godparents fancy joining in the celebrations
- £9 per adult
- £8 over 60’s
- Download Washbrooks themed party invitations
Party guest list
- To make things as seamless as possible download our birthday party plan
- Please return the birthday party plan to email@example.com on the Monday before your party
What happens 10 days before your party?
10 days prior to your party, we will email to finalise (please make sure you have your RSVP’s at this time)
- Names of the invited children to be paid for in advance
- Food and drinks requirements
- Confirmation as to whether any of your party guests have a valid membership card
- To help please use the party plan
The birthday party plan must be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org on the Monday before your party
Payment is required no later than the Wednesday prior to your party day
You can bring your own food – please note there are no facilities available to store food before, during or after your party.
No refunds will be given for children that do not attend
Fun Farming Fact
Washbrooks was asked to host a party for a 90 year old from the village.