What can we offer PRE-SCHOOLS and NURSERIES?
Come and meet and learn about our friendly animals. A variety of little and large animals; from our smallest guinea pig to our big friendly giants, the shire horses.
Tractor & Trailer Ride
Take a tractor and trailer ride around the farm, see the magnificent views of the South Downs and get a closer look at the animals grazing in the fields.
Outdoor and indoor adventure play are sure to make a trip even more memorable.
Take children for a stroll along our Brook Walk – a chance to spot wildlife in its natural habitat.
Designated Lunch Area
You can choose an area to safely store your belongings. Please bring your own lunch.
A generic risk assessment
Once a booking has been made a generic risk assessment is provided for group organisers of EYFS visits.
Advice to teachers and others who organise visits for children.
How your day could look
- Times can be arranged from 9.30am
- On arrival you will be shown to your designated lunch area
- We will organise you into groups of approximately 30 for: a) Animal Handling b) Tractor & Trailer Ride
- We aim for these guided activities to be completed in time for lunch
- Group leaders may take children into the indoor and outdoor adventure playgrounds, enjoy our Brook Walk or return to the animal barn
- You are welcome to stay on the farm until closing at 5pm
Special pre-school and nurseries rate £9 per child including:
- All-day entrance to the farm
- Animal handling
- A tractor and trailer ride
- Unlimited access to adventure play
- Designated lunch area
- All staff escorting the visit are included
- One free adult (parent/guardian/carer) per pre-school child
- Additional adults and additional children charged at normal admission price
Come and see what we have on offer.
Please get in touch for a preschool/nursery teaching staff complimentary pass.
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone at Washbrooks Farm today who made our preschool experience amazing. The children loved every minute from the tractor rides to the animal handling. It was a lovely way to say thank you to the children that come to the preschool before the doors finally close at the end of term”.
Fun Farming Fact
For the past 30 years Washbrooks have been delivering a fun learning experience for all ages.