Membership Terms and Conditions 2023
By taking out membership from 2nd January of the year of purchase you accept these terms and conditions of use:
- Irrespective of date of purchase, individual membership expires 24th December of the year of purchase. There are no refunds if you terminate membership prior to expiry.
- Individual membership is not transferable.
- Membership applies for individuals 3 years and over.
- Name of individual member, email address, contact phone number and photograph of individual are required to fulfil the terms and conditions of taking out membership. If completing on behalf of a child (3-15 years) you will be asked to confirm you are signing up on their behalf. We are unable to process a membership or issue a membership card without a photograph of each member.
- Washbrooks will take the photo on site of an individual which will be used on the card as proof of identification (ID) and a copy will be kept on file. The membership is not valid until a photo has been taken.
- A valid photo ID membership card admits the named individual only to the farm during opening hours.
- The valid photo ID membership card entitles the named individual to visit free, any day we are open. Some extra charges may apply, for example tractor rides.
- Failure to show your valid photo ID membership card will result in admission being charged (which is non-refundable) at the daily ticket prices.
- A replacement photo ID membership card, whether lost or stolen, will only be issued subject to verification of identity and at an administration charge of £2. Clause 8 will apply until a replacement card is issued.
- Disabled individuals will be charged at the full individual standard membership rate. One carer will be eligible for entry to each individual member upon production of DLA/PIP letter dated within the last 2 years. The disabled individual will be issued with an individual photo ID membership card as per clauses 4 and 5. Photo ID membership cards are NOT issued for carers. A carer cannot use the card without the disabled individual member being present.
- If attending a birthday party, the individual member must bring their valid photo ID membership card to allow entry. Please note the photo ID membership card is solely for use of the individual member. As per clause 2 membership is not transferable.
- Children 15 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over.
- A valid photo ID membership card may not be accepted in conjunction with promotional offers/vouchers.
- Admission to Washbrooks and use of facilities are subject to the published closing time of 5pm (except tearoom which closes at 4pm).
- Under normal circumstances Washbrooks is open 357 days a year, but if forced to close due to circumstances beyond its control, individual membership cannot be extended or refunded.
- Washbrooks is continually replacing and/or improving facilities and introducing new ones. In line with this, we reserve the right to withdraw or introduce charges, to amend or discount attractions & opening times at any given time without prior notice or compensation.
- Washbrooks are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- Washbrooks will keep your details on file under the regulations of the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not give to third parties. The Data Protection Act was replaced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on 25th May 2018.
- Only food and drinks purchased at Washbrooks can be consumed in the tearoom. Outdoor areas and picnic benches are available to all visitors.
- Washbrooks reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of individual membership.
- Individual Membership price is subject to change.
- Washbrooks reserves the right to refuse renewal or withdraw individual membership at any time.
- Personal or verbal abuse of staff will not be tolerated and Washbrooks reserves the right to refuse admission and revoke individual membership(s).
- Individual membership data is destroyed within 3 months of expiry date.
- A copy of the terms and conditions will be emailed to you on acceptance and agreement to the terms and conditions on the membership signup form.
- Changes to membership, special offers and marketing will be sent to our members using the email provided.
Revised 23rd November 2022