From 22nd October until 31st October 2022 join in our child friendly halloween quiz when visiting the farm.
Take part in our quiz* for a chance to win a gift voucher
- 1st Prize – £120 gift voucher
- 2nd prize – £60 gift voucher
- 3rd prize – £30 gift voucher
- Follow the clues to find the items that have been hidden around the farm
- Make a note of them on the quiz sheet
- Pop completed entry in the box for a chance to win a Washbrooks gift voucher
- Washbrooks halloween quiz is included in farm admission price
We look forward to welcoming you!
*Terms and conditions apply*
Washbrooks Family Farm decision is final.
Admission ticket must be purchased to take part in Washbrooks halloween quiz.
No booking required.
Entries must be placed in the box for a chance to win.
Dress for the weather and enjoy the fresh air – the items to find and be noted on the quiz sheet are outside.
Winners will be announced in our newsletter and on social media.
Gift vouchers to be redeemed by 24th December 2023. Vouchers can be redeemed for admission, tearoom or gift shop.
Washbrooks is open 357 days a year but if forced to close due to circumstances beyond its control, gift vouchers redemption date will not be extended.
There is no cash alternative.
Fun Farming Fact
Pumpkins are usually orange but can sometimes be yellow, white, green or red. The name pumpkin comes from the Greek word ‘pepon’, meaning ‘large melon’.