Terms, conditions and important information for ‘Afternoon Tea with Father Christmas’ 2023
1. No refunds will be given under any circumstances including children that do not attend.
2. ‘Afternoon Tea with Father Christmas’ enquiries and arrangements are made via email@example.com. Emails are responded to in the order of the time/date the email received. This email address is monitored at various times and is important to us – please be patient.
3. Washbrooks will do all possible to accommodate your first choice of date. However, ‘Afternoon Tea with Father Christmas’ is likely to be very popular and please note you may need to have an alternative date as there are a limited number of spaces available on each date.
4. Contact details are required to book, along with agreement and acceptance of these terms, conditions and important information.
5. We are unable to take provisional bookings/hold bookings.
6. a) All bookings have to be made in advance and are £20 per child regardless of the age of the child.
b) The £20 charge applies to all children including those that are season ticket holders.
c) The £20 charge and any items added i.e. upgraded drinks, reindeer food etc relating to ‘Afternoon Tea with Father Christmas’ are non-refundable.
7. Payment for ‘Afternoon Tea with Father Christmas’ is required at the time of the receipt of the payment due email. (Please double check the date and number of children is as expected and advise immediately by return email if not as expected). Please send an email confirming that the payment has been made so we can confirm your booking. The ‘Afternoon Tea with Father Christmas’ booking is not secured until payment is received and email confirming payment has been sent.
8. A final confirmation email will be sent for the ‘Afternoon Tea with Father Christmas’ after payment.
9. The £20 per child charge for ‘Afternoon Tea with Father Christmas’ includes one accompanying adult FREE which includes entrance to the farm only and does not include refreshments.
10. On the day of your ‘Afternoon Tea with Father Christmas’ visitors are welcome to arrive from 9:30am to enjoy the indoor and outdoor play areas, our traditional farm animals in the animal barn & the paddocks and visit the Nativity scene in the animal barn.
11. Please be aware that any extra adults will be charged at normal admission prices including those that are season ticket holders.
12. On the day of your ‘Afternoon Tea with Father Christmas’
- Afternoon tea served at 3:30pm in the tearoom – please arrive promptly
- Please advise a member of staff the name that the booking was made under
- You will be seated on arrival
- Every child will have the opportunity to meet Father Christmas and this will be managed by Washbrooks staff
- Every £20 ‘Afternoon Tea with Father Christmas’ booking includes a small gift
- Additional charges will apply if there are any extras on the day
- Please ensure children dress according to weather conditions as the play areas and animal barn will be open. Please note our indoor play is not heated.
- Admission to Washbrooks and use of facilities are subject to the published closing time of 5pm
13. Only food and drink purchased at Washbrooks can be consumed in the tearoom. Outdoor areas and outdoor picnic benches are available to all visitors.
14. Under normal circumstances Washbrooks is open 357 days a year (which includes the days of ‘Afternoon Tea with Father Christmas’), but if forced to close due to circumstances beyond its control, ‘Afternoon Tea with Father Christmas’ bookings cannot be refunded.
15. Washbrooks is continually replacing, improving facilities and/or introducing new ones. In line with this, we reserve the right to withdraw or introduce charges to, amend or discount attractions & opening times at any given time without prior notice or compensation.
16. Personal or verbal abuse of staff will not be tolerated and Washbrooks reserves the right to refuse admission.
17. Washbrooks is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
18. Washbrooks will keep your details on file under the regulations of the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not give to third parties. The Data Protection Act was replaced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on 25th May 2018.
20. Children 15 years and under must be accompanied by an individual aged 16 years or over.
21. Washbrooks ‘Afternoon Tea with Father Christmas’ information and terms and conditions will be provided when enquiring about ‘Afternoon Tea with Father Christmas’ and is available on our website.
22. ‘Afternoon Tea with Father Christmas’, special offers and marketing will be sent using the email provided.
20th September 2023