Child (0 - 35 months) - FREE
Child (3 to 15 years) - £6.50
Adult - £7.50
Over 60’s - £6.50
Group of 4 - £26
Disabled visitors - pay the full ticket price but are eligible to bring with them one carer who will be eligible for free entry. Evidence of DLA/PIP must be provided to qualify and must be dated in the last 2 years and must be shown to our staff at entrance. If evidence is not brought or not in date the full ticket price will be charged. Carers must be 16 or over.
For wheelchair users, the majority of the farm is accessible with stone paths (with the exception of the far field walk), wide entrances to all buildings and fully equipped disabled toilet.
Ticket price includes 20% VAT.
A few farm rules
- Ideally suited to the under 8’s.
- Children 15 years or under must be accompanied by an individual aged 16 years or over.
- The play area is not supervised by Washbrooks Farm staff.
- No pushing or physical contact on play equipment or climbing up the slides.
- Do not use the play equipment if the ground is frozen.
- Only one person at a time to use the slides.
- Adults are responsible for ensuring children are capable of using the equipment available.
- Adults must be able to provide physical assistance to children when necessary.
- Please take note of specific signs as appropriate or guidance from Washbrooks Farm staff.
- Please refrain from smoking/vaping anywhere on the farm.
- Dogs (except guide dogs) are not permitted on the farm.
- Please wash your hands after touching the animals or pens, before entering play areas and before eating food.
- Please take note of the ‘be safe around animals’ information.
- Glass, crockery or any other potentially dangerous article must not be brought onto the farm.
Safety notices can be found on site.
We are open everyday from 9.30am until 5pm.
Tearoom shuts at 4pm.
All our attractions are open all year round (except tractor rides).
On Christmas Eve the tearoom closes at 2pm and the Farm at 3pm.
We are closed from 25th December 2020 up to and including 1st January 2021
If you would like to know anything else before you visit, please email us on email or call us on 01273 832201
Our annual membership rates are great value, giving you unlimited access to the farm, indoor and outdoor play, all year round. They also make the perfect gift for a grandchild, godchild or niece or nephew or for a family.
£65 - Child (3 to 15 years)
£65 - Over 60’s
£75 - Adult
£220 - Family (2 adults and 2 children)
By taking out membership you accept these terms and conditions of use:
- The date provided on the form is required to fulfil the terms and conditions of taking out membership.
- Membership runs for 12 consecutive months. There are no short-term memberships or pro-rata refunds if you terminate membership prior to expiry.
- Your card entitles you to visit free any day we are open. Some extra charges may apply, for example tractor rides.
- A valid membership card admits the named person only to the farm during opening hours.
- Membership cards are not interchangeable or transferable for any reason. A photo must be put on the card as proof of identification and a copy will be kept on file.
- Replacement cards will be issued at a charge of £2.
- Membership cards may not be accepted in conjunction with promotional offers/vouchers.
- If you are a guest attending a birthday party, please bring your membership card. Please note if the child invited does not have a membership card or is not yet 3, the adult membership card does not automatically entitle admission.
- Under normal circumstances Washbrooks is open 357 days a year, but if forced to close due to circumstances beyond its control, memberships cannot be extended or refunded.
- Washbrooks reserves the right to refuse renewal or withdraw membership at any time.
- Washbrooks is continually replacing, improving facilities and/or introducing new ones. In line with this, we reserve the right to withdraw or introduce charges to, amend or discount attractions & opening times at any given time without prior notice or compensation.
- Personal or verbal abuse of staff will not be tolerated and Washbrooks reserves the right to refuse admission and revoke membership.
- Annual membership prices are subject to change.
- Washbrooks will keep your details on file under the regulations of the Data Protection Act 1998 and not given to third parties. The Data Protection Act will be replaced by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on 25th May 2018.
- Washbrooks are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- If you would like to receive content from us via e-mail, you will need to SIGN UP through www.washbrooks.co.uk.
- Children 15 years and under must be accompanied by an individual aged 16 years or over.
- Only food and drinks bought on the premises may be consumed in the tearoom, picnics in these areas are not permitted. Designated picnic areas are provided.
- Washbrooks reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of membership.
- Your membership data is destroyed within 3 months of expiry date.