Our birthday parties allow your child to enjoy all the fun of the farm with their best friends. We have two party rooms and our marquee tent to choose from and three slots throughout the day.
Stable Room – located next to the indoor play area and opening onto the barnyard pedal area. This room is heated (thermostat set at 19 degrees celsius) and decorated and with power supply. Seats comfortably 32 children on child friendly tables and benches.
The Chalet – in the outdoor play area opposite the jumping pillow. An unheated room with a power supply and some decorations. Seats comfortably 30+ children on child friendly tables and benches.
Marquee tent - located in the outdoor play area. The marquee is unheated with some bunting and seats comfortably up to 20.
10 am to 12pm, 12.30 pm to 2.30pm, 3pm to 5pm.
The rooms/marquee are hired for the 2 hour slot but you are welcome to stay on the farm all day*.
- The room/marquee hire is £30 for the 2 hours. This is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance is payable at the end of the party.
- Entrance price is £6.50 per child (regardless of age) which includes 1 free adult.
- Any additional adults and children are charged at normal entrance price £7.50 per adult, £6.50 per child 3yrs and above and 2yrs and under are free.
- No minimum numbers required.
- Tractor ride can be organised on the day and will be 50p per child.
- Animal Handling can be organised for a flat fee of £20 and we require a weeks notice.
- We can provide food boxes at a cost of £3.95 per child.
- Presented in an animal design food box with a ham and a cream cheese sandwich, packet of crisps, carton of apple juice, yoghurt/fromage frais, party fairy cake and mini chocolate bar.
- We require 5 days’ notice for numbers of food boxes and can vary the sandwich fillings as required.
- We can offer a small selection of hot food. Please call to discuss your requirements.
- Platters of sandwiches for adults start at £2.75. Please phone for more information.
- Alternatively, you are welcome to bring your own party food.
- Jugs of water available on request. Squash can be provided for an additional charge.
- Disposable cups, plates and cutlery available on request at a small charge.
- You will have to provide the birthday cake. Knives will NOT be made available for cake cutting.
- We have NO facilities to store food, birthday cakes or presents prior to the party.
- NO kettles/urns to be used in the party rooms.
- We can supply party bags at £2.95 per child.
- We require 5 days’ notice for numbers of party bags and these will be unisex and age appropriate.
- If required, we can tailor party bags to gender and age of the children. Please phone for more information.
- *Please provide a guest list and ensure your guests let the admission desk know they have arrived.
- *You will NOT be able to access the rooms/marquee until your allocated time.
- *Please leave the room promptly at the end of your allocated time.
- Please ensure children dress according to the weather conditions.
- Parties are unsupervised by Washbrooks staff, please make sure sufficient adults in attendance.